January 18th, 2004
awesome.. pats won :-)
November 24th, 2003
|02:34 pm - Finally updating, hehe|
Hey its been a while. I haven't written anything on here in like three months, dam. But anyways everything is going well and i am doing good.
I am transfering in January to Umass Amherst! yay :-) i'm pretty excited because i just want to get out of New Bedford and see other places and meet new people. It will be fun living on my own in a dorm and having the freedom to come and go as i choose without my parents really interfering. well, they aren't that bad anymore. i have a lot of freedom anyways but it will be fun to just kinda be my own person up there.
I will be 21 in two months, january 25th, hehe. i am actually supposed to start moving into my dorm on that day. It kinda sucks because it is my birthday and all, but just because i have to start moving in doesn't mean i have to move there on my birthday. that would kinda suck because i only know like three people up there so i wouldn't really be able to party to much but classes don't start till the 28th so i can always come home and celebrate my birthday down here.
I'm doing well in school this semester. i have four classes and in two of them i have an A average so far and in the other two i have a high B. yay :-)
Well, that's all for now. i am going to try to update more, especially when i move so people can know how i am doing and whatnot.
Current Mood: accomplished
August 29th, 2003
|12:41 pm - In Memory of Scott|
one of my friends passed away a week ago from today. his name was scott. he was a great guy.
i haven't seen him since march or april, but before that we hung out like all the time. me, toni, mike, nate, scott.. we were all so close to eachother.
i remember hanging out at his house, going out for breakfast at like three in the morning, going to concerts together, drinking, et cetera. i just can't believe he died. mike called me on sunday to give me the news, and i just couldn't believe it. i immediately drove to mikes house and we just sat and talked about him, and cried together. i just couldn't believe it. i just wish i could have said goodbye.
i don't know how we all lost touch.. we just did. ever since him and nate moved to the new house in like march, we just didn't hang out as much. and everyone sort of went their seperate ways. toni got a girlfriend, i got a job and started working a lot and plus school, and mike... i don't know, he just did his own thing too. but i will always remember the good times we all had on windsor street. those times are priceless and they will be forever embedded into my memories.
the last time i saw him i heard that everyone suspected that he was using heavy drugs, but no one knew the real truth. now we do. he died of a drug overdose. a fucking drug overdose. what the hell...
they found him in his fucking car.. at a gas station or something last friday. i can't believe it. i just can't believe it. i just wish i could have said goodbye to him.....
::sigh:: we will miss you scott
Current Mood: Angry, sad....
August 14th, 2003
August 10th, 2003
Canada was freakin awesome!
i had the best time of my life in only a few short days!
Toronto was wonderful, the concert was great due to the fact that i got to see Rush, and the unexpected trip to Niagra falls with Dice, Chris and Matt was just the cherry on top.
since the drinking age in Canada is 19 and i am 20.. i obviously got incredibly trashed and it was great, hehe.
i will write more about the trip when i have more time..
but i definately will.
Current Mood: hungry
Current Music: U2 - Beautiful Day
July 29th, 2003
Canada in a couple of hours!
Current Mood: excited
July 18th, 2003
do you like it?: yes
nicknames: couple different ones
screen names: RDWTrinity and a couple others
birthday: January 25, 1983
location: New Beford, MA
natural hair color: dirty blonde
current hair color: dirty blonde
eye color: hazel-greenish
height: 5 feet
birthplace: Fall River, MA
shoe size: 6 1/2
[ family ]
parents: Charles and Paula
live with: parents
[ this or that ]
gap/old navy: old navy i guess
[ love and relationships ]
do you have a bf/gf?/h/w/: No
do you have a lover: No
why do you like this person?
if you're single.. why are you single?: Personal issues
how long was your longest relationship?: about a year
[ the past ]
what is the one thing you would change about your past?: too many things
what is the biggest mistake you've made in your life?:
last thing you saw: my cat
last thing you said: "Give me a call tommorrow"
who is the last person you saw?: Steve
who is the last person you kissed?: my grandfather
who is the last person you hugged?: Steve
who is the last person you fought with?: CRS
who is the last person you were on the phone with?: Sue
what is the last song you heard?: Magic Stick
[ the present ]
what are you wearing?: red boxer type shorts and an orange tank top.. i don't need to match i am going to bed
what are you doing?: typing
who are you talking to?: chris, lance, mike, kyle
what song are you listening to?: nothing
where are you?: home
who are you with?: myself
are you online?: yeah
how are you feeling?: Tired.. kinda sick
are you in a chatroom?: No
[ future ]
what day is it tomorrow?: Friday
what are you going to do after this?: sleep
who are you going to talk to?: no one
where are you going to go?: to my bed
how old will you be when you graduate?: from college... prolly 22 if everything goes right
what is one of your dreams?: getting out of this area
where will you be in 25 years? who knows
[ have you ever ]
stolen?: yes.. but not for like two years
done anything illegal?: yes
wanted to die?: yes
[ other ]
do you write in cursive or print?: kind of a mixture of both
are you a lefty or a righty?: Righty
what is your sexual preference?: both M&F
[ physical appearance ]
what do you most like about your body?: my tummy
and least?: my boobs
do you think you're good looking?: yea
[ fashion ]
do you wear a watch?: sometimes
how many coats and jackets do you own?: i don't know
favorite pants/skirt color?: Jeans
most expensive item of clothing?: i don't know
what kind of shoes do you wear?: sandals and boots
1. Who did you last get angry with? CRS
2. What is your weapon of choice? my fist, lol
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? yes. lol
4. How about of the same sex? yes
5. Who was the last person who got really angry with you? CRS
6. What is your pet peeve? i have too many
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? i can hold a grudge forever
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? eat right
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? when the sun was setting, lol
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: tracie
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?: "i can't i have to clean my room"
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...) actually yeah
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? tonight.. i went dancing
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? like two or three
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? cafe mocha
2. Meat eaters: White meat or dark meat? dark
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? oh god... a lot.. too much for my body
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? never needed one
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? some people say i am too skinny.. i don't think so
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? salty
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH"?: no
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? yeah, lol
4. Have you "done it"? Yeah
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Guys: eyes, muscles, stomach
Girls: eyes, tummy, ass
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? no
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? pregnancy, and in the process they checked it all
1. How many credit cards do you own? None
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? hmmm i dono i don't shop much
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? get the hell out of here
4. Would you rather be rich or famous? rich
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? not for the rest of my life no
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? i dont' know
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? staying in college, working, helping others
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? staying in school and doing well
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? i want to make a difference in the world
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? eh.. not really.. sometimes i guess
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Yeah
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Yeah
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? AJS's car
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? i dont know
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? me, just with more money
4. Have you ever been cheated on? yes
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? yeah
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? the ability to make a decision and stick with it
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? no
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Lust
Current Mood: hungry
July 17th, 2003
|04:40 am - I'm writing in here because someone told me i should...|
i am probably the most indecicive person in the world. i wish i could just figure out what i want. i can never make decisions.. especially big ones, or life changing ones.
someone told me writing in here is good for me because it is theraputic. so here we go maybe this is good therapy.
i kinda don't really see the point of writing in here though. i mean.. i am a very secretive person now. and even if i write in here i can't really talk about my feelings or my personal life or anything like that because i don't really tell people anything about myself anymore. so what should i really write that is so theraputic? should i just sit here and rant about stuff? you suck you suck, there ya go that makes me feel better.
lol i don't know...
i'm fucking tired!!
Current Mood: tired, confused, but not bad
June 18th, 2003
I've learned that once you actually make an attempt to let go.. it becomes possible.
especially when you realise that what you were holding on to isn't worth your time and effort.
hahah... i feel awesome :-)
Current Mood: optimistic
Current Music: Five - when the lights go out
June 13th, 2003
OMG... hell yeah
that is weird because last night i was telling maureen about how i wish i had a teleportation device
You Have the Power of Teleportation!
What's Your Magic Power?
brought to you by Quizilla